Online / Distance Learning Level 3 Award in Education and Training
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- Payment is required in full before the first date of the course, unless other terms are agreed and in place.
- For all courses it is possible to reserve a place by paying a £25.00 booking fee (per person) with the remaining balance due and to be received by AET no later than 28 days before the first day of the course. (Please contact AET to discuss this option)
- Where more than one course is booked on the same booking form, full payment is required before the first date of the first course.
- For prepayment vouchers, full payment is required within 7 days of the invoice date, or before the first date of the first course if this is earlier.
- Prices quoted are full prices, no additional VAT is payable at this time.
- Prices quoted for travel expenses & subsistence are valid only on the date that AET booking confirmation is issued, and can be subject to change thereafter. For this reason we recommend that all booking confirmations are signed and returned to AET as soon as possible / by return.
- Courses must take place within 12 months of the confirmed booking.
- AET reserves the right to charge interest on invoiced amounts unpaid for more than 7 days after the due date, at the rate of 2% per annum above the Bank of England base rate at that time.
- Should it be necessary to instruct legal representation to recover any outstanding invoices, an initial charge of £29.00 will be incurred (+ VAT if applicable at that time).
CANCELLATIONS AND TRANSFERS
- If cancelling or rescheduling a course is required after the confirmed booking has been received by AET, it may be possible to transfer to a different course date, subject to availability. If no suitable alternative date can be agreed, a proportional refund of course cost will be refundable in line with AET Refund Policy guidelines.
- Notification of all cancellations and transfers must be made in writing to AET.
- All non-transferable costs incurred as a result of the customer cancelling or rescheduling a course, will be charged to the customer in full. Such costs could include exam fees, hotel accommodation, trainer expenses, travel expenses etc.
Direct Debit / Futurepay Payments
Futurepay Key Differences to Payment
Futurepay arrangements offer an alternative, deferred method of payment to allow our customers to spread the cost of their learning. This means that the whole course fee does not need to be received in full prior to course commencement as per our usual payment terms
It is however, important that Futurepay arrangements are in place in sufficient time to ensure that at least the first instalment payment has been received by AET before course commencement (as per Authentic Payment Terms)
Payment Frequency – payments will be set up, via agreement for each to be taken at monthly intervals, on a date as agreed and for a period of months based on customer preference as outlined on individual product page of website.
Futurepay Key Differences to Cancellation | Transfer | Changes |
Payment instalments do not affect any of these aspects of course booking – please see relevant section of this page in Authentic Terms and Conditions
Futurepay Key Differences to Refund Policy
All standard AET refund policy terms apply re proportional refunds, time scales, cancellation dates etc. (see Refund Policy Section)
When a refund request is agreed as valid, AET will cancel any scheduled Futurepay payment as soon as possible but, cannot be responsible for any further amounts requested beyond our control.
However, we will make a direct refund (to the payee) of any surplus monies received, when those monies would mean that Authentic had received an amount greater than the relevant proportional amount they are due to receive, as per our refund policy.
- AET reserves the right to reschedule courses.
- In the unlikely event that a training course does not take place, alternative dates will be offered.
- Rates agreed between AET and the customer only apply where payment is made on receipt of the invoice, and are valid for only 12 months.
- No other offers or incentives may be used in conjunction with prepayment vouchers.
- No exam fees are included in the cost of prepayment vouchers, unless specifically agreed by AET and the customer.
- Payments received for courses not taken within 12 months of the receipt of the confirmed booking are not refundable.
- Prepayments are valid for 12 months.
- All course bookings must be confirmed by AET and courses must be taken within 12 months of the receipt of the confirmed booking.
If cancellation and refund is agreed, full or proportional refunds of course costs / fees will be made for all classroom based courses as outline below:
- 28+ days notice
No charge will be made by AET and 100% of all course costs received will be refunded*
- 14 – 27 days’ notice
50% of all course costs remain payable to AET and the remaining 50% received will be refunded*
- Less than 14 days’ notice
No refund will be made
- Notification of all refund requests must be made in writing to AET.
- AET will endeavour to affect any refund due within 7 days of receipt of request / agreement of validity of said refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- *minus any non-transferable cost incurred by AET – e.g. exam fees.
Online / Distance Learning courses
- Once course materials have been accessed by the learner then no refund shall be payable. Unless agreed by Authentic Training.
- Payment in full must be received before certification and accreditation will be processed
CONFIDENTIALITY AND COPYRIGHT
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright of course material is the property of AET.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that they and / or its employees do not copy in whole, or in part, any materials they may acquire during a course.
- The recording, copying, loan, unauthorised hire, public showing or broadcasting of material is prohibited.
- Authentic Education and Training Ltd. (AET)
Require further information?
If you do not see exactly what you are looking for in the overview above, have any questions or require any further information – please don’t hesitate to get in touch and one of our team of education and training experts will be delighted to assist or offer advice.