Induction, refresher or development training
Face to face training delivered by a tutor where you need it for the same price as you would pay for an online course. Most health and social care courses can be delivered in a half day so you can mix and match the courses you need so that you get two awareness courses in one day for £375.00. Each awareness course can be delivered for up to 15 people which works out at less than £13.00 per person.
The list below is of the standard courses that are available. Don’t hesitate to contact AET if you would like something else for your staff.
Health and Social Care Courses List
- Role of the care worker
- Principles of person centred care
- Care Home Health and Safety
- Understanding Dementia
- Person Centred Dementia Care
- Effective communication
- Infection prevention and control
- Hand Hygiene
- Food Hygiene in the Care Home
- QA Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering RQF) – One Day (inc multiple choice examination)
- The Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Safeguarding Adults in the Care Home
- Infection Prevention and Control in the Care Home
- Medication in the care home – All day (administration)
- Medication in the care home – 1.5 Hours (Induction)
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Equality, diversity and Inclusion
- Emergency First Aid in the Workplace awareness
- QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) – Fully Accredited
- Raising concerns and whistleblowing
- Moving and handling theory
- Nutrition and wellbeing
- Fire Safety – Hazards & Prevention
- Fire Safety – Drills & Evacuatio
Training can be delivered at your location or you can have your staff travel to our Kirkby training rooms where there is plenty of parking onsite and which is within 20 minutes of the M6, Liverpool and St Helens or is within ten minutes of the M62, M58 or M57.
If you have other requirements then do not hesitate to contact John or Kris whose extensive experience in course design and delivery enables bespoke courses to be designed.
Management development training courses e.g. Appraisal Training and Train the Trainer for Care Certificate verification, are also available to develop your management team. Please contact us to discuss any specific needs you have.
Require further information?
If you do not see exactly what you are looking for in the overview above, have any questions or require any further information – please don’t hesitate to get in touch and one of our team of education and training experts will be delighted to assist or offer advice.